Artistic and Academic Methodologies within ‘Art and Technology’ at Aalborg University, Denmark
- I am a teaching assistant at Aalborg University since 2016, where I teach ‘Artistic and Academic Methodologies’. More specifically, I teach art-based research within ‘performance art’ and ‘design thinking’ in an academic framework.
- I also supervise the students in their semester projects within ‘Art and Technology’.
Art & Technology – AAU, 5th semester 2022
Art & Technology – AAU, 5th semester 2019
Art & Technology – AAU, 5th semester 2017
Art & Technology – AAU, 5th semester 2016
Performance Studies at the University of Bergen, Norway
- I am a guest lecturer at the University of Bergen, where I teach Performance Studies/Time-based Art through practical exercises and design thinking.
- I also teach techniques for improvisation in modern dance and butoh dance.
Performance art workshop at the University of Bergen, 2020
Performance art workshop at the University of Bergen, 2018
Performance Art & Modern Dance (workshops)
- Body and Space Awareness – Choreography & Architecture
- Choreography and improvisation in modern dance
- Contact improvisation dance
- Butoh dance
- I have been teaching modern dance since 2008 at ‘Den Rytmiske i Nordkraft‘
- I have made several performances in Nordjylland in Denmark with my dance students since 2008. I was awarded the Transformator Prize 2009 – Artist of the year 2009 for the work done within modern dance in the city of Aalborg.
Modern dance workshop at Vraa Højskole, 2020. Photos: Vraa Højskole
“Modern Dance and Architecture” dance workshop with Sandro Masai at Kunsten Museum of Modern Art Aalborg, 2019. Photos: Rikke Nielsen
Modern dance workshop at KUNSTEN Museum of Modern Art Aalborg, 2019
Performance art workshop at Kunsthal Nord, 2013